Monday, July 30, 2007

Damn Rubber Neckers!!!

It's bad enough that someone gets in a car accident, but then someone with an insane amount of curiosity risks those around him/her just to get a good look at the damage. Damn those of you to hell! I see these people causing accidents on top of the original accident all the time. I've even witnessed the idiotic behavior first hand. I find myself looking at traffic in front of me, regardless of the damage off to the side because of these people, afterall, it's a saftey issue now. If any of you know of anyone who happens to be one of these idiots, would you please take time out of your busy day, and slap some sense into them...please? For those of you who are like me and are sick of these people risking our saftey just so they can get a morbid kick and curiosity appeased, by all means share your story and hopefully you'll feel better.

No comments: