Saturday, July 25, 2009

QUIT...INVENTING...PARKING SPACES!!!


I don't know why I haven't posted on this until now, but it finally hit me yesterday at Cheddar's in Springfield. The parking lot was jammed packed, so overflow was going into the lot next to Cheddar's by Golden Corral. I saw these douchebags parking alongside the sidewalk close to the door because they were too fucking lazy to walk an extra 100 feet. There is a reason why parking spots are labeled and marked out, but it appears that the parking douchebags of Springfield find it necessary to impose their selfish will on us all. I've seen this happen here at Cheddar's and at other places like the Supermarket where they park at the front of the row alongside a painted line, as if that is supposed to dignify a proper parking spot. The same goes for when they park up at the front door then turn on their hazard lights. I don't care if they are going in for just a few moments, find an actual spot and park there. There's a reason why this part of the world has the most obese people and probably the most selfish and self righteous folks on the map. It's a sense of entitlement and selfishness that seems to be growing. Southern hospitality seems to be falling to the waist side along with sensibility as well. Remember that post of people not waving when you let them in I made some time ago?

If you happen to be one of these lazy pricks, PISS OFF!!!

I am the Complaint Department Manager and I approve this message.

No comments: