Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Another Parking Lot 'Tard


While I was finally finishing up my endless list of errands, I happen across this 'tard. The only thing that would make it funnier is if I knew for certain that the driver was blond and had big boobs(hooray for stereotypes!). It never ceases to amaze me how desperate, lazy and stupid people are.

Now that I'm thinking of it, there hasn't been a time when I have gone to Cheddar's and seen similar acts of 'tardation. You know what I'm talking about, the guy with the dually truck that parks at an angle or just parks down the middle of two spaces because he/she doesn't have the parking graces to get it in the single slot (Que Beavis and Butthead) uh-huh-huh, I said "slot".

3 comments:

Sandy said...

That's MY car, freakshow!

The Lorax said...

Sniderman's driving rule #1...

if you can't park it, don't drive it (moron).

(Especially if it's a caddy, lincoln, or urban-assault vehicle).

Anonymous said...

I'm with the snide on this one.