Thursday, October 1, 2009

People of Minnesota(primarily those who voted for Michele Bachmann) Have You Lost Your Damn Mind?!?!

You know, it wasn't that long ago that this dingbat made a VERY inflammatory comment during the Presidential election. Roll that beautiful bean footage:



As if that wasn't enough to get the voters of Minnesota to say, "Ya know, I DO believe that bitch is CRAY-ZAY!!!", she goes on the REVO march and lays this turd:


And not to beat a dead horse to the point where I'm now going for the flies, she continues the madness with this trip to FAR right field:


To the voters in Minnesota that voted for this crazy bitch, HAVE YOU LOST YOUR DAMN MIND?!?! Do I really need to add more to this?

I am the Complaint Department Manager and at least I didn't vote for this crazy bitch. Damn!

4 comments:

dr sardonicus said...

Minnesotans commenting on the political blogs I read swear that most of Bachmann's constituents are as crazy as she is.

The CDM said...

Though I haven't seen them, that does answer the question posed. Perhaps Minnesota could vie for multiple constituent transplants as most of theirs are apparently brain dead. Good to see ya, doc.

Sue said...

her constituents HAVE to be as crazy as she is! My God what she said about school clinics is fuckin INSANE!!!

TomCat said...

I wouldn't want to live in her district.