Tuesday, November 24, 2009

VISA, Have You Lost Your Damn Mind?!?!


The rumors of my death are greatly exaggerated, just being worked to death. I know I've been out of the loop for some time, but DAMN! Shit has been crazy with work and at school ever since before Halloween. I will try to get back into the swing of things around the middle of the next month...seriously.

Anyway, I got a "pre-approved" invitation to get a Black Visacard. Are you fucking kidding me??? A card that charges a $495 annual fee just for the exclusive benefit to have my ass kissed every once in a while and for the pleasure of just having it??? Does anybody have one of these damn things? I challenge you to try and sell this sham of a product to me...no, I TRIPLE-DOG-DARE you! And we all know what happens when you triple-dog-dare some one:
Xmas story



I am the Complaint Department Manager and I approve of getting a food hangover on Thanksgiving. (damn, I'm tired)

3 comments:

longrooffan said...

Welcome Back CDM!!! Just another VISA approved scam with the black card...

Glad you have broad shoulders to carry your load...

Happy Turkey Day....

And I give Thanks also...

Sue said...

are you serious, 495 annual fee?? Who has these cards, rethugs?? I've never heard of it but damn thats fuckin crazy!

Hope you eat turkey and stuffing til its coming out your ears, I know I will, LOL!!

(miss you!)Oh and thanks for the computer help, it said 0 viruses!

Jerry Critter said...

American Express has the same sort of card with a ridiculous annual fee. I guess that's the price of self-importance. No one else gives a shit.