That's just it, a simple game of tag. I'm running a bit of an experiment and found this to be a great option. Besides, I deserve to exercise my right of tomfoolery after doing this to the driveway and sidewalk by hand:
Notice that everyone else is still packed with snow, it was the last time it snowed a week ago and I did the same thing then. I digress...
The rules are as follows:
1. Tag only by blogroll(If you don't have one, you...are...so...BONED!)
2. NO TAG-BACKS! (Let's be adults about this, shall we?)
3. NO FRICKIN' MEMES!!! If you try to amend this you will automatically be deemed as having cooties...FOR LIFE!
4. Tag only one person, it's that easy. This is straight-up school yard, 3rd grade "Tag, your it!"
5. As the instigator of these shenanigans, I may tag more than one person at any given time.*
I am the Complaint Department Manager and you have been warned!
* void where prohibited, offer not valid in Rhode Island. Some restrictions may still apply, see your carrier for details. Side effect may be hair loss, distemper, nausea, explosive diarrhea, suicidal thoughts and hurt feelings, please see your doctor. Complaint Department Manager not responsible for any harm/ill will/damage inflicted in this game of tag.