Normally, I would say something like, "Pat Robertson, have you lost your damn mind?!?!". But in this case, I don't find that......appropriate enough. How did I come to this distasteful conclusion? See for yourselves:
This is just ONE of the many reasons I don't go for organized religion. No offense to those who do subscribe in the faith of their choosing, it's just me. So, I'll put this in terms that sack of shit Pat Robertson can understand and relate to:
Just like Falwell, I hope this sack of shit leaves this earth soon so he can go smoke his turd in hell where he belongs. Hey Pat, when you get to hell, tell Falwell I said...."HA, TOLD YA SO, DOUCHEBAG!"
Pat, you sack of shit, you and those like you ought to be beaten within an inch of death, allow you to get better, then get beaten within an inch of death YET again. (To those of you reading this now, No, I will not switch to decaf. Don't bother asking that or anything remotely similar, I'm on a good ranting roll here.) I hope that when your time comes, you get to take that other piece of shit Hagee with you. In the words of Mr. Garrison, "You go to hell! You go to hell and you die!"
I am the Complaint Department Manager and I approve this message calling Pat Robertson a "sack of shit".
EDIT: Jenn, here's a top 10 of some of this shit bag's famous "words of encouragement":
10. "Lord, give us righteous judges who will not try to legislate and dominate this society. Take control, Lord! We ask for additional vacancies on the court." –Pat Robertson
9. "Just like what Nazi Germany did to the Jews, so liberal America is now doing to the evangelical Christians. It's no different. It is the same thing. It is happening all over again. It is the Democratic Congress, the liberal-based media and the homosexuals who want to destroy the Christians. Wholesale abuse and discrimination and the worst bigotry directed toward any group in America today. More terrible than anything suffered by any minority in history." –Pat Robertson
8. "I would warn Orlando that you're right in the way of some serious hurricanes, and I don't think I'd be waving those flags in God's face if I were you, This is not a message of hate -- this is a message of redemption. But a condition like this will bring about the destruction of your nation. It'll bring about terrorist bombs; it'll bring earthquakes, tornadoes, and possibly a meteor." –Pat Robertson, on "gay days" at Disneyworld
7. "(T)he feminist agenda is not about equal rights for women. It is about a socialist, anti-family political movement that encourages women to leave their husbands, kill their children, practice witchcraft, destroy capitalism and become lesbians." –Pat Robertson
6. "I know this is painful for the ladies to hear, but if you get married, you have accepted the headship of a man, your husband. Christ is the head of the household and the husband is the head of the wife, and that's the way it is, period." –Pat Robertson
5. "I'd like to say to the good citizens of Dover: If there is a disaster in your area, don't turn to God, you just rejected him from your city. And don't wonder why he hasn't helped you when problems begin, if they begin. I'm not saying they will, but if they do, just remember, you just voted God out of your city. And if that's the case, don't ask for his help because he might not be there." --Pat Robertson, after the city of Dover, Pennsylvania voted to boot the current school board, which instituted an intelligent design policy that led to a federal trial
4. "God considers this land to be his. You read the Bible and he says 'This is my land,' and for any prime minister of Israel who decides he is going to carve it up and give it away, God says, 'No, this is mine.' ... He was dividing God's land. And I would say, 'Woe unto any prime minister of Israel who takes a similar course to appease the E.U., the United Nations, or the United States of America.' God says, 'This land belongs to me. You better leave it alone.'" --Pat Robertson, on why Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon suffered a massive stroke
3. "Maybe we need a very small nuke thrown off on Foggy Bottom to shake things up" –Pat Robertson, on nuking the State Department
2. "You know, I don't know about this doctrine of assassination, but if he thinks we're trying to assassinate him, I think that we really ought to go ahead and do it. It's a whole lot cheaper than starting a war ... We have the ability to take him out, and I think the time has come that we exercise that ability. We don't need another $200 billion war to get rid of one, you know, strong-arm dictator. It's a whole lot easier to have some of the covert operatives do the job and then get it over with." –Pat Robertson, calling for the assassination of Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez
1. "It may be a blessing in disguise. ... Something happened a long time ago in Haiti, and people might not want to talk about it. Haitians were originally under the heel of the French. You know, Napoleon the third, or whatever. And they got together and swore a pact to the devil. They said, we will serve you if you will get us free from the French. True story. And so, the devil said, okay it's a deal. Ever since they have been cursed by one thing after the other." –Pat Robertson, on the earthquake in Haiti that destroyed the capital and killed tens of thousands of people, Jan. 13, 2010
Bottom line: I have a problem with this bag of shit and those like him and those that follow him. I can't digest what he calls religion, mainly because it isn't REAL religion. He's just a few clicks away from calling a Christian Jihad. If for some reason what he said just had to be said, he has NO call in saying it, none. May he rest in pieces...soon.