Thursday, February 25, 2010

I Stand Corrected...

On the last post, I thought the email that got forwarded to me was "one of the worst/stupidest/irresponsible ones yet." Apparently, I stand corrected. Once again, the fucking retards are out of material and found something so damn stupid, that it must have been proofed and researched by a teabagger. I just wish my brother-in-law's kin would just admit that they don't like having a black president. In the words of Chris Rock: "Could ya be a man? Could ya be a fuckin' man?" Obviously, I have no problems saying what's on my mind and I'm unapologetic and shameless. Anyway, here's what those dumb fuckers sent:

Subject: What A Comparison



I think these 2 pictures make some kind of statement!!!!!!!!!!



Here is what Obama needs set up to talk to a few
school children. Not much room for kids. Still needs to have the teleprompters.
The secret service guy in back keeps eyes out for
any terrorist-type-8-year-old with tea partying parents.




Here’s what the last guy needed.

IN GOD WE TRUST. BUT NOT "OBAMA".(This is what you call christian douchebaggery)

Now, I know my brother-in-law loves his family, but....(You know, I'm really not sure where I was going with this). Anyway, I knew about this bullshit "comparison" from some time ago and it was also disproved at the same time. I guess these douchebags didn't get the memo, let alone they probably can't even spell it. To their chagrin, my brother-in-law had, once again, a response was made that pushed their noses in this pile of shit:

Not so....

That picture was for the media conference BEFORE he talked to the children. Correct picture but wrong context...

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/photos/6thgrade.asp

More propaganda?

Once again, I don't know how he retorts so diligently, family or not. (You can see why an invitation to the family reunion never gets to me as laughter is not an appropriate way to respond). If You have family members that are this fucking stupid and/or racist, you have my sympathies. I guess trying to get them to stop sending stupid shit like this will be about as easy as telling them that mullets and rat tails are no longer acceptable hair styles.


I am the Complaint Department Manager and I wish this part of the family would stop reproducing...I don't care how attractive their sisters/cousins are.

9 comments:

Jerry Critter said...

What a bunch of fucking retards!

Sky Girl said...

Careful, Jerry. Sarah Palin will try to get you fired. LOL.

On a happier note, I would have no idea if I have received any more of these bullshit emails, because I now delete all emails from the culprit who was sending them without opening them. I hope he hasn't send anything important.

Jerry Critter said...

She can't fire me. I work for myself.

Anntichrist S. Coulter said...

Not "retards," Jerry --- "FUCKTARDS."

As in, they're so fucking throwed-back that they can't even count on their fingers & toes, especially since they WALK on their fucking KNUCKLES anygawdlessdamnedway!

I, too, am afflicted with alleged "relatives" (y'know, you ain't GOTTA claim the fucktards, after all...) who USED to send me shit like this, FROM THEIR STATE JOB E-MAIL ADDRESSES. I kept telling the stupid cunt that every e-mail she sends is saved on a server in the basement of the State Capitol, but would Moose-Knuckle listen? Ohhhh, noooo, her BOSS "liked" her "jokes," so she had NOTHING to worry about.

Fast-forward to 2009, and dumbass is now working at BASS PRO.

The other dumbassed cunt, Psycho-Cunt, lives in MONTANA 'cause she "can't" live around NON-WHITE PEEPULS, despite the fact that she has a BLACK GRANDDAUGHTER, whom she allegedly "loves."

Neither one of 'em e-mails me anymore, and they oughta be damned grateful that that's ALL that I did to their stoopid asses. Every time they'd send me their stereotypical bigot shit, I'd send them the Snopes link disproving it, and they'd get all pissy & get their asses up on their backs. Tough titty, said the kitty, but the milk's still good!

Now I only get e-mails from my FRIENDS, who are my REAL family, and who are at least seventeen evolutionary steps AHEAD of the mouth-breathing fucktards who claim to have spawned me. Life's much better that way.

TomCat said...

C there is another critical difference. Obama was there to interact with the school kids. Bush was there to try to get his reading and speaking abilities up to the kids' level.

Annette said...

May I be so bold as to point out that is not a Secret Service agent in the back, but Arne Duncan, Secretary of Education.

Just to set the record straight there.. yes, I have some in my family the same way.. I think we all do.. mine is my daughter and we just don't talk about it anymore.. it just leads to arguments and heartache.

TomCat said...

Hi C

I'm rushing through to let you know that I have moved Politics Plus to http://www.politicsplus.org/blog

I have you in the blogroll there. Would you update me in yours?

TomCat said...

Thanks for visiting

The Short (dis)Order Cook said...

Argh! I hate email forwards like this. I don't even have any right-wing kin (at least none that would be dumb enough to send me crap like this so I could rip them a new one). I get stuff like this from people who are fairly liberal, but well meaning. I have one friend who constantly sends these cheezy forwards about evil peaceniks who don't support the troops or needles under gas pumps or mean and cruel Muslims in the US. I have to send a Snopes in response for just about every one.

Two days ago she sent out this stupid piece of glurge about how people who mock god are punished with swift and sudden death, including John Lennon. I responded to the whole list with the question of whether God is really that petty and vindictive and besides, she's rather slow as she took 15 years to kill John Lennon. I got several emails from people on the list thanking me for speaking up. I really could have gone on and on about holy martyrdom and look what they did to Jesus for standing up for God, but I decided to keep it brief.