Thursday, March 4, 2010

That Ain't Right!


Something that hasn't been around for a while, making a return. For those of you that know the deal, same shit, different...month(?). Everyone else, if you've been exposed to something so fucking stupid that it just pisses you off to no end, leave it here and feel better having done so. It's time to vent.

For me, the damn kin has done been silent fer a spell. Lately, it seems like I'm getting distracted by a lot of stupid shit, nothing major, but it's distracting.

Anybody got someshin' else to bitch about?

2 comments:

Sue said...

I'd like to bitch about my lack of time to blog and just keep abreast of the latest happenings in politics! I will most likely stay up til midnight tonight, Friday and Saturday nights just to catch up.

My other bitch is... as soon as I get a minute to sit here and also try and watch TV at the same time, the friggin phone rings and I gotta get up!!!! Grrrrrrrrr!

Sky Girl said...

I'd like to bitch about the troll that still won't leave my blog. I stopped posting even his relevant comments, thinking he'd just bite me and leave, but NOOOOOOO, he still sends me hate mail. I'm picturing a little teenager in an attic somewhere throwing a tantrum. Grow up!