Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Mission Impossible: Getting in to the Christmas Spirit

Before I became a born-again college student, I worked retail for over 10 years. In that time, I grew to dread and despise the holiday seasons(Thanksgiving-New Years) with a passion. I came to associate the seasons with stress and it is a hard thing to shake. The only thing that gets me now is finals and that's not as bad as it used to be. So, I have put a mission in front of me to enjoy the holiday seasons and make the most of it as I possibly can. I'm going to try different things to try and achieve this and I hope everyone will enjoy or join in with me.

I'll start by slowly weening myself from the nasty attitude I have toward the holiday season with a scene from my favorite Christmas film "Scrooge". I can't help it, this song makes me smile.">

No comments: