Friday, March 28, 2008

This Is Why I Hate Annonymous Posters

It's a terrible thing to loose someone you love. So, when something nice, eloquent, tasteful and respectful is posted about that person, it's always a good idea to simply let someone know you are deeply sorrowful for their loss. However, this fuctard who posted anonymously over at Busplunge, just had to offer the following dumbass and tactless message:

"Why are you posting such personal things about your Mother on the internet? Does the rest of your family know that you are violating your Mother's privacy? It's one thing to list cause of death, etc but to post all that other unnecessary information looks like a pathetic attempt to get attention. Shame on you, bus plunge. You've gone over the edge."

(I wouldn't do this on Jim's blog, so that's why I'm doing it here.)First off, you piece of shit, I feel as though I'm clearly violating the 1st commandment of my blog for having to address this. Second, if you had any balls, you'd sign your post in some fashion so that way, if you know that what you're saying is contrary to the post, you should take responsibility in reaping all of those responses who would like to respond to your inane babbling. Lastly, I would like to know what made you think that this was a good idea? A couple hundred or thousand dollar computer being operated by a 2 cent brain. Way to go dumbass!

Edit: For those of you who post anonymous and contribute positively, thanks for being positive and this by all means does not reflect my feelings toward you.


End rant

8 comments:

Jason said...

I sounded off against the guy there on Jim's blog. I couldn't help not going to bat for Jim against that coward who wouldn't sign his own name.

People like that make me sick.

Sky Girl said...

You go, CDM.

dr sardonicus said...

I thought Busplunge wrote a fine tribute to his mother. Just because the anonymous commenter has problems in his family doesn't mean everybody does.

Anonymous said...

Some people feel invincible when they're hiding behind a computer screen. Sad, sad people.

Rhea said...

Wow, that's really sad. That person must be one miserable, unhappy, pathetic person to say something like that. Sad, sad.

The Tatas are interesting! I have a Land Rover, and I heard about the sell. I need a new car though, so maybe I need to look into Tatas.

Busplunge said...

I've posted a response to that comment the commentator left on my blog. I didn't need many words.

Anonymous said...

thanks for this post cdm and, also, thanks for the nice post about me. brought a tear to my eye. by the way, i figured out how to post my name on a blog!!

Branson Missouri said...

In Branson, politicos often post.