Wednesday, September 17, 2008

New Blogger On the Block...Sort of

I've decided to branch off and reproduce. I've started a new blog called The Independent Titan. I had some thoughts earlier about possibly relaxing my rules of this blog and allowing my political viewpoints be made, but I don't like going against the REAL reason I started this blog and its original purpose. This blog is for those who are hard left, hard right or somewhere in between...all are welcome. Anyway, the blog is a bit bare bones right now, but it is a work in progress.

Yet another side note, my allergies have Pearl Harbored me. I need a nap.

7 comments:

Chatterness said...

I love it!! :-)

California Girl said...

wow - more of you?? I don't know if I can stand it!

Darius T. Williams said...

Pearl harbored you? You're hilarious! You know that, right?

admin said...

To the blog roll, added are you.

Star Wars, I watched, yesterday. Good it was, says I.

Backwards talking I am doing.

Up shutting I am now.

Anonymous said...

Star Wars? The new one? The cartoon? What did you think? I hated it. Really. Live action is MUCH better!

dr sardonicus said...

Nice new blog ya got there; I'm glad it wasn't another Vince Young joke...

The thought of starting a spinoff political blog has tempted me a couple of times, but my peeps don't seem to mind my opinions, and I've got enough trouble finding time for the one blog I do have. Also, I've got friends with big political blogs - blogs people actually read - and I can crosspost my stuff to them when I feel really profound, which happens about two or three times a year.

The CDM said...

Chatti - Thanks girl, spread the word.

Cali girl - Think how my family would take it.

Darius - Man, it's been a battle with the allergies. Thanks for your props, ALWAYS appreciated.

Jack - Thank you much I do. Keep going you must.

Kim - Don't encourage Jack.

Doc - This blog from the get go is more like the breakroom of S.W. Mo. and I want to keep it free of my political views. This place is for conservatives AND liberals to share the same gripes. You do know I greatly appreciate your input, right?