Friday, September 19, 2008

Roofers: PICK UP YOUR GODDAM NAILS!!!

Holy shit!!! I just got through my 8 mile walk(Yes, 8 miles. Don't believe me? Come over some time and if you can keep up...step up), what I saw REALLY pissed me off! I saw nails, screws and most importantly roofing tacks, all in the damn street! I'm talking about these mother fuckers here:

I see a lot of galvanized screws as well(gutter work). Do you bastards realize what this shit does to a tire? Seems like everyone in Ozark(except me) is getting a new roof and with a $1000 deductible, doubt I'll see one soon, unless there's some federal funding out there that I need to be made aware of. I had a bit of damage, but I didn't feel it was necessary to get the whole damn thing replaced. Shit, I repaired the damage myself and a roofing guy commended me on my work. Bottom line is this roofers:

CLEAN UP YOUR SHIT!!!

7 comments:

Mary said...

Last summer some asshole roofers were doing the house next door. Their nails were all over the place. You guessed it - flat tire. Quality work is non-existant these days. Damn, I despise people!

Anonymous said...

OhOhOh! Yeah, that was my neighborhood a few years ago. I actually had to have a tire replaced because of those stupid nails!

Nikki @ NikSnacks said...

I'm sorry there was so much turmoil and strife during your walk. Just come on over to my place and pull up a chair. Sit a spell. I'll make you some food :) You'll forget all about those nasty nails...

California Girl said...

I see this all over town because there is so much construction going on now. People are basically idiots and don't think rules apply to them. Sorry your walk [holy crap - 8 miles????] ended like that. Not good for the blood pressure. Keep on walkin' and don't let them get you down.

Chatterness said...

clean up their shiot? yeah right! when asked to clean up their mess, they conveniently don't understand English anymore.....

Anonymous said...

throw tampons at them. see if they like that. leave tampons around their work site. see if they like that.

yeah, its gross. but so what. I hate flat tires.

Darius T. Williams said...

Forget those roofs...8 miles? geez!