Thursday, May 21, 2009

Local Weatherman Gets His Ass Kicked By Mediocre Blond!!!

I woke up in a bad mood, don't know why, I just did. Then, I was told by the day tripper about Dave Snider getting his super cell ass getting kicked by what looks like a mediocre blond with a soccer mom hairdo from KSPR. Here's the back ground on this, Alice95 is doing an "Ozarks' News Hotties" contest and you can vote on your favorite local personality...blah, blah, fucking BLAH. Anyway, you vote on what they have bracketed out and after you vote, you can see how your vote matters as a percent. Well, Dave is getting his ass kicked at a rate of 31% to 69%. Ouch! Look, she ain't all that and I sure as hell don't qualify to judge a former male Springfield blogger's looks, but DAMN! Don't take my word for it, you be the judge:
Dave Snider

VS. the competition:

So much for the bad mood, hasta la vista ya gloomy fuck! Dave got beat by mediocre blond...I just have to keep saying that. I do this because I care and Dave, I care enough to give you some shit by getting your ass kicked by a mediocre blond.


I am the Complaint Department Manager and I approve this ass kicking of Dave Snider by a mediocre blond.

No comments: