Just got off the phone with a good friend of mine and somehow the conversation took a strange turn and we ended up talking about strip clubs. This is my God's honest opinion, I hate tittie bars! So much so that I went on a rant about them on the phone and now I'll share on how that went like. Here are 10 things that I hate about them:
1. You want me to pay how much to get in?
2. Ever break up with a girl only to find her workin' the club scene?
3. If I want to pay a woman to be temporarily interested in me for cash, I’ll tease a telemarketer, at least I can hear her.
4. To easy to go into credit card debt, however the chicks don’t dig it when you try to run your card between their boobs or their butt crack.
5. They have the audacity to serve food in those places. I don’t want to eat a cheeseburger while a woman’s crotch (despite how hot she may be) is in my face and it looks like an old catchers mitt anyway!
6. How much for a frickin’ beer? Like the cover wasn’t high enough.
7. I have to hear over and over again, “I’m doing this to put myself through college.” Yeah, whatever sweetheart, nice firm brain ya got there.
8. How much for a lap dance? And I don’t get to keep her?
9. Moments like, “Dude, isn’t that your sister/mom?”(in Arkansas, it could be both)
10. And finally, another moment with so called friends like, “Is that an Adam’s apple? Yeah, but don’t tell him yet, he looks like he's having so much fun.”
I've been to only 1, I repeat only 1 in my entire life and I will never set foot in one again, no bullshit. And sorry, but no gratuitous photo for this one.