Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy Holidays!!!



Yeah. that's right, "Happy Holidays". I am so damn sick of people trying to correct me when I want to do something so simple and courteous like wish them a great holiday season. Seriously folks, if you have a bitch about people that want to say "happy Holidays" over the simple "Merry Christmas" then I have some mistletoe hanging right above my ass, right over the crack with your name on it!

Besides, I do have my reasons for saying that. So, when some holiday douche dejour corrects me, I ask them, "So, you don't want me to wish you a Happy New Year at the same time?" Yep, "Happy Holidays" covers New Year's as well. But my reason is because I know there are other holidays out there that some may observe that I may or may not be aware that they might have an interest in BESIDES Christmas. You have Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Boxing Day, Winter Solstice...DAMN, lets throw in the new Festivus in there as well, shall we?

A TRUE person of goodwill will want their fellow patrons of the rock that we live on a happy holiday, REGARDLESS of their religious/non-religious designation. Is there a war on Christmas? Grow up, no and there never was. There IS however, an uprising of people who are forcing their beliefs on us because they STILL believe that this is a "Christian nation"...uh, no, it's not and know your history. This country was explored by settlers that want religious freedom from the oppressive Church of England. In other words, freedom FROM religion.

Bottom line, this post was to address the people who look at this holiday season as being NOTHING but about Christmas. So, tell me something you "chosen ones", You really think this being selfish like that is the Christian way to be? Think about it.


I am the Complaint Department Manager and I approve this "holiday" message.

2 comments:

SantaCat said...

Ho, Ho, Ho!
Merry Christmas to all you cool cats and kute kittens!
Ho, Ho, Ho!

Will "take no prisoners" Hart said...

My vote goes to Festivus, CDM. Another Festivus miracle!!, the airing of grievances, Festivus feats of strength, etc.......I mean, seriously, how do you beat that?