Wednesday, December 29, 2010

That Ain't Right!!!


I haven't done this in quite a while, so I'm doing it now for the last time this year. Some of you already know what to do, but for those of you who don't, I will elaborate. This is more or less an open thread, but you get the opportunity to say what's pissed you off in the last week or so. Say it here and leave it here, maybe you'll feel better.

So, family staying with you recently getting on your last damn nerve? Tell us all how it wasn't right. Just a little food for thought.

I am the Complaint Department Manager and I approve this last post of the year.

6 comments:

Will "take no prisoners" Hart said...

Ralph Friedgen was named ACC coach of the year and was fired 2 weeks later. What kind of a signal are we sending out to young people?

The CDM said...

Will - Not a bad choice AND same goes for your first comment to this edition.

The whole "mixed message" thing has been a plague this year and I fear it will get worse next year, I just hope I'm wrong.

Phil said...

MMMMMM, New years Blow job and marathon sex, with my girl friend, thank you.

Happy New year.

Busted Knuckles GF said...

Stupid boyfriend took forever to cum. Thanks a lot, Captain Morgan.

Phil said...

My GF knows I drink whiskey, sorry fer yer luck honey but good on ya fer gettin' with the program.

Hissing Kitty said...

I am pissed off that complaints sites make you fill out tons of paperwork just to gripe about what's pissing you off. Have to say I like your site, reminds me of my own...no excuses, just say what's on your mind!