Friday, December 17, 2010

Poll Results: COMPROMISE!!!

Just to show just how cool and benevolent I am, I will attempt to make ALL parties happy. That's right I said, "attempt". I can't help myself, I just like making everyone happy whenever possible, it's what makes me so freakin' cool! By the way, have I ever mentioned that I am humble? I am NOT afraid to show how humble I am, no effort is too great.

So, this whole exchange with the idiot known as "Ferry" will come to a close as I have decided to send all his future correspondence to the spam folder. However, I wasn't going to let this go without a parting shot in the spirit of Christmas. Everyone, I give you...THE END:

Ferry,

Seeing as how you have made it known on 2 occasions that you wanted me to "Shut up and go away!!!!!!!!!", which is your way of saying you have nothing intelligent to respond with other than out of date conjecture, I am getting into the Christmas spirit and have decided to give you 2 gifts. I'll elaborate about how silly your tactics are at the end.

Gift #1: You will no longer be hearing from me and I will actually be a man of my word, unlike you. From here on out, anything you send me will go straight to the spam folder. You've made it clear that you know nothing but childish antics and inbred thoughts. There is a reason for that. What is it? That leads me to gift #2.

Gift #2: I'm going to give you the gift of why you lose every time you face an intellectual, it's your "anger". Every time you can't answer a question with something other than a cheap insult or limp threat, you lose the argument every time. It's laughable...pathetic, but laughable.

So, I'm sure you'll respond to this(because you just can't help yourself) and when you do, it will go into the spam folder and it won't be seen or heard from again. I'm setting the folder to purge in a week, then I'm going to make it every day. The reason is because initially, I want to see the number in my spam content go up and every time, I'll know it's you further proving my point...each...and...every...single...time. I'm going to look at that number and smile, then laugh because you are that dense.


Merry Christmas, Ferry!(See how silly that is?)


So, now we have all seen another post on this idiot, yet also have seen it come to a close, thus the "attempt" to make everyone happy. I have made the most of the effort in the poll and passed the savings on to you.


I am the Complaint Department Manager and I don't want you to be a "Ferry".

3 comments:

Sue said...

buh bye Ferry. Why Ferry?? How did you come up with a name like that?

Will "take no prisoners" Hart said...

You don't think that this guy is going to go "postal", do you? If I were you, dude, I wouldn't put anybody else in that spam folder for a while.

The Short (dis)Order Cook said...

Nice job. What a nut. Like most Teabaggers, he has no idea what the Consititution, Christianity, or liberalism is all about. Ignore is the best defense.