Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Low Down

First off today, I went and got the A/C fixed, took 2 1/2 hours. Came home and started organizing my stuff together, washed the car, etc... Then I mowed and trimmed the front and back yards. Somewhere in between doing all this, I ate at some point. Okay, enough of the daily grind fluff.

Now, what I will be trying to accomplish here is to make posts on a daily basis for the next 3 days. During this time, I'll be hitting some of my old hangouts. You're going to get the good and the bad of what happens. I'll tell you right now, I pretty much know my way around Little Rock(and places in between) so, if you need the 4-1-1 on what to do or where to go(and not go), I'll set ya straight. Hopefully this will work out right, but keep in mind, I'll be using Alltel's wireless service as an ISP to take care of all my shit and all I can do is hope for the best.

I remember a time when Rachael Ray did a show that took you around the Rock. Thing is, a lot of these spots were in The Heights and other nice parts of Little Rock. When I saw the list, first thing that popped into my mind was, "You gotta be shittin' me?!?!" Rachael should have come to me first, I woulda helped her out.

TO BE CONTINUED

No comments: