Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Hi, I'm the Complaint Department Manager and You're Not!!!


In just a few days, I'll be jetting(literally)to Orlando for a week...and you won't be. Laptop in one hand, pain pills in another. Why pain pills? Recent events haven't been in my favor recently and thus I must medicate. There's more, but that's all you get for free. Recent *ehem* posts have prompted me to take the opportunity to make a jab...possibly more, stay tuned. Let this be a lesson, don't poke at the Complaint Department Manager when I clearly have something up my sleeves, even when I don't have anything up my sleeves, I still have something up my sleeves.

I am the Complaint Department Manager...AND YOU'RE NOT!!!

3 comments:

longrooffan said...

Dude: Just let me know if I even start to piss you off....I will stop....enjoy MickeyMouseLand and if all ya'll want to hook up for a cold beverage, just give me a buzz...longrooffan

admin said...

I love Stewie. Hims funny.

The Short (dis)Order Cook said...

Have fun and feel better.

You have succeeding in piquing my curiosity.