Friday, June 5, 2009

New Boycott: Subway at Branson Landing

Why? Because the fuckers took out the Gold Peak tea urn, that's why! Perhaps you remember my fascination with Gold Peak Green tea. Well, the tea is now but a mere memory. This is not cool on not just many, but ALL levels. The only place I can get this stuff assuredly is at Price Cutter grocery. You know, there are some things that are worth the extra bit of cash asked to pay for something and this was one.

I am this <--> close to declaring Pekoe Jihad on Subway for this. They replaced it with Fuze dispensers. Fuze, to me, are infidels and have no place or business in the region. It's just sitting there mocking me as if Gold Peak was never there or it never happened. I couldn't give 2 craps about Fuze, so I call on all those who believe in real tea to declare Pekoe Jihad for this senseless act of aggression against believers in real tea and force out the infidels known as Fuze. They are to wiped from the face of the Earth by any means necessary. DEATH TO FALSE PROFITS!!!

To who is responsible at Subway for making this change: NOT...COOL!!! You have been warned. Have a nice day.


I am the Complaint Department Manager and I approve this Pekoe Jihad.

No comments: