Friday, June 19, 2009

Ya Know What Busts My Chops?

By now, I am sure you have seen this:

Is that What Busts My Chops? Nope, I would have done the same thing.

But What Busts My Chops is this....



IT'S A FREAKING FLY!!!

On the farm I grew up on, flies loved to hang around the cow flop and live on the backs of the cows and horses and pigs we raised.

When I lived in the Florida Panhandle many moons ago, when the wind blew in from the north, it blew all the dog flies down to the beach and they would bite the shit out of you.

Sometimes Damn near all the time PETA is just out of control!!

Interestingly enough, I have always thought PETA stood for People Eating Tasty Animals.

I am the longrooffan and I thank Jonco for this image and the hot, sweaty, dented car owning Complaint Department Manager for the privilege to post on this blog.

No comments: