Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Ya Know Who Drives Me Crazy

MORONS!!!

I have to tell you, I usually see the world through rose colored glasses with a glass is half full kind of attitude...I mean, unemployed for over a year, my daughter lives in a town a long long way from me, my sister in law bitches about the brief time I get to spend with her husband, my brother, my savings are flying out the window trying to keep me in tune with the net and my daughter's texting, although, realistically, she keeps it real economical for me, but, you get the idea, Life Could Suck, but it just doesn't.....it might in the future but for now, all is well...

Now I know that every one in this world can't be as Smart As The CDM, but honestly, how can these idiots continue to get by in Life.

You probably know who I am talking about, the CDM has bitched about them before and I have thought of them often.

Hell, I cuss them out regularly while travelling in the olestationbus.

However, in an attempt to keep Jack, who I am sure is a nice person, in check, I provide this....

Down here in the Birthplace of Speed, the Powers That Be allow us mere plebeians to drive our locally registered automobiles down on that hard packed sand beach that attracted our automotive pioneering ancestors some many years ago.

And, while there are plenty of pros and cons about driving on our fair beach, as long as the gubbermnt tells me it is okay, I will do so.....

So, having said that, while driving north and south on this Atlantic beach, we automobile drivers have to maintain the "Driving Lanes" and should we venture outside them, we get the local walking "Traffic Maintenance Staff", ......read bored old retirees....telling me to get back in the "Traffic Lanes".....but they seem to forget, they are walking in the traffic lanes and that is why I am driving outside the traffic lanes because I don't want to, but would really like to, run their sorry asses over....

Can You Say MORON?

So, anyway, this is the width of the Daytona Beach, on a normal low tide day...

Lots of room for the beach bunnies to the east and the beach drivers to the west, up against those lime green post warning us that sea turtles nest to the up beach side of these posts and DO NOT VIOLATE THEIR TERRITORY!!!!

So we don't.

But then you have all of these MORONS invading my space. I mean, I have only 20' of two lane beachway and you have the whole GD'med rest of the Beach...do you really need my paid for little bit of it????

And the pants hanging of their ass dudes in the above shot? I should have run over your sorry asses just for walking in the middle of the street, skin color Be Damned..>>You are Morons....

And so is this ole white mother f*cker....did you not even look at the traffic coming your way...

and to the stupid Mom and Dad who let a kid dig a hole in the middle of my beach path, What, do ya let this kid play in the potholes down on Oak Street also?

Now I have to say, the fact I can bitch about all this and still enjoy a life saving drive on the beach, yeah, it allows me to

Celebrate Life.

Thanks CDL, hope to see you here next week....longrooffan ....

No comments: