Thursday, August 2, 2007

Driving Slow in the Left Lane

This, I have to tell you, is my biggest complaint. Where do I start? Not a day goes by when I'm hittin' the highway and some jackass wants to just sit there and cruise or play traffic monitor...HELLO!?!? In most staes now, this is illegal as it leads in the reasons for road rage. It used to just be a courtesy to get over, but now IT'S THE LAW!!! Here in Missouri I was suprised to find out that the fine for impeding traffic in the left lane is only $20! I know I'm not alone in this struggle for sanity on the road, is it so hard to just get the hell over, people? I'm normally a conservative driver, considering what I drive, but this really makes me want to do bad things to people on the road just to get them back. Anybody else have this problem?

No comments: