Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Profanity on Television

I actually could care less about how much of it there is on television. I have been hearing lately a lot of confessed 'Christians' who after watching a show(in its entirety), they simply are disgusted with the amount of profanity, they'll even tell you how many times each offensive word was said. Look, all I'm saying is, change the channel! The same goes for sex scenes that are tame compared to that of pay channels like Showtime, Movie Channel, Cinemax, Etc. There's a little thing called responsibility. Screen what your kids watch so they don't get exposed to it, next, if you yourself don't like what you see then don't watch you closet pervert! No one is going to screen your programs for you, you're an adult and need to act like one. Times are changing and unfortunately, those who don't like the new trends are getting upset because they're being left out. I'm not sure if it's really that, more or less, they are probably now the minority of what gets requested. I personally hate Reality TV, but it's everywhere, I just change the channel or turn the TV off and do something constructive. God forbid anyone has to stop watching TV and get some exercise or something like that. Before I forget, if you have to watch the whole show just to see how mortified you can get as the show progresses, you have issues...clearly.

No comments: