Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Mr. Pibb!!!


I have to admit, I'm a HUGE Pibb fan. The way I can get the stuff is to frequent the Sam's Club in Springfield, (where they have it on tap) Logan's Roadhouse, Silver Dollar City/Celebration City in Branson (sold on tap and in bottles) or go all the way down to Harrison, Arkansas just to get it in the 12-packs/2-liters. I know all about the Dr. Pepper clause, yada, yada , yada. But it really would be nice to have a choice between the two. Especially since they came out with Pibb Zero. I'm dying to try it since I also like Coke Zero and sadly enough, prefer it to regular Coca-Cola. I just wish there was a way to get Coke's attention to at least try getting in the stores for a trial run.

5 comments:

The Libertarian Guy said...

Used to be able to get it in Monett, but a recent trip there produced no results. And I don't want to have to drive to Jefferson City, either - not just for Pibb, but also to avoid the evil that lurks in that city.

It really is sad, isn't it? Springfield's a big market in this part of the state. There's no good reason to play this Pibb/Pepper crap, far as I'm concerned.

The CDM said...

Update: I was given this number to call to find availability for Pibb directly from the Ozarks facility
800-492-4082 ext.222
I'm not sure of the hours but if I can remember to call this week, I will.

Anonymous said...

you can get pibb zero @ hy-vee at the lake of the ozarks. any update on Springfield availability?

The CDM said...

Mainly, this can be aquired from soda foutains at Sam's Club, most of the movie theaters, Logan's Roadhouse and the Silver Dollar City theme parks(including Celebration City).

Unknown said...

dUE TO MISUNDERSTANDING i PAID 2 TIMES AND WAS CHARGED $27.25. i THOUGHT i WAS DEALING WITH ONLY 1 dR. AND WHEN MY E-MAILSHOWED pLEASE PAY YOUR dR. AS HE NEEDS TO BE PAID, i WENT BACK AND PAID THE 2ND. dR. hE WAS THE ONE WHO GAVE ME A GOOD ANSWER FOR $15.. Please remove $12.25 from my visa as I cant afford it. Thank you, Darlaine Caraisco