Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Student Tasered at Townhall Meeting


When I saw this at first, I thought, "Damn, the cops are at it again." Then I watched the whole thing and got background on this dumbass who got tasered (you can probably guess who's side I'm on now). If he really wasn't so antagonistic he might have got his questions answered, if not and was still asked to leave, he could have sued and really made a statement. I would like to see this dumbass tasered again, truth be told, just for hell of it. He is a journalism student that brings shame to the profession. He also has a history of "attention getting" acts like standing on a busy street corner with a sign that says "Harry Dies" while holding the newest Harry Potter book. I wonder if they can perform an abortion on someone who is in their 60th trimester? I'm sorry, but the dumb bastard had it coming.

No comments: